SmartBLKTrade is a company focusing on researching and deploying emerging technologies pinpointing tradition industrial painpoints with disruptive solutions.
Backed by Listco and industrial leaders as well as academia in Hong Kong, China, Europe and USA, we are developing our proprietary technology for inhouse as well as third parties’ projects in the Financial, Education, Medical and Smart City industry.
Founders are entrepreneurs from MIT, Stanford, Imperial, Tsinghua, HKU, UC Berkeley and NYU.
Director of AI Dept / Research Data Scientist / AI Engineer
- Be an integral part of the AI team to define problem, R&D of algo, literature, and programming language for the design and build solutions.
- Work closely with CTO / Chief AI Officer / Chief R&D Director to create architectural solutions.
- Lead the data mining, analysis, visualization, warehousing and delivery of projects and products, as well as ensure the availability and intact of data.
- Contribute to continuous improvement on performance and deploy effective analysis and enhancement mechanism
- Take the lead to productionalizing machine learning models
- State updated in current and leading technology and applications.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Physics, Engineering, Astronomy or IT related or related disciplines.
- Extensive research experience in one of the following fields: AI algorithm, statistics, optimisation, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and / or Facial Recognition.
- Excellent capability of implementing algorithms from papers to programs, tailored to particular business needs and tested on large dataset.
- strong self-learning ability, and strong interest in machine learning in the industry
- Solid mathematical foundation and machine learning algorithm skills, proficient in common data structures and algorithms
- Statistical modelling and machine learning analysis preferably dealing with large- and small-scale data in industries like Financial, Education, Medical or Smart City industry with customer-driven data.
- Familiar with machine learning framework (such as: Pytorch, TensorFlow, Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Keras, etc.)
- Familiar with neural network theory, familiar with CNN \ RNN \ LSTM principle
- Familiar with big data processing related technology, include but not limited to Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Spark or Apache Arrow
- Familiar with at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, Go, with one year or more of software project development experience
- SQL, SAS, or other database tools for data mining
- Understand the design ideas and solutions of basic algorithms for machine learning, familiar with time series processing, familiar with common algorithms for machine learning: decision trees, random forests, collaborative filtering, SVM, regression algorithms, etc.
- Experience in protoyping and productionalizing advance machine learning / AI solutions in business
- Experienced to develop Machine Learning models into Restful API is an advantage..
- Experienced with Cloud native services on Alicloud, Google Cloud or AWS is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin a plus
- Experience with Block-chain or consensus algorithm or cyber security is an advantage.
- Graduated from top 100 university according to QS, Times Higher Education World University Rankings or Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Academic Ranking of World Universities)
- Published paper in well-recognized conference / journal is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed but will start on a junior rank.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for senior role
- Open to sponsoring visas for technically strong candidates from Overseas
Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, and send it via email@example.com
APPLY. Attractive remuneration will be offered in commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All personal information received will be treated in strict confidence for employment purpose only. Your application can be considered as unsuccessful if you have not been reached within 3 months.
On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for job openings. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed for a period not more than 12 months.